Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6 Month Picture bomb

The funnest thing about you right now is how playful you are! You love to play with toys, you love to laugh and be tickled. You tease and giggle. Love it!!




Your 1st Valentine's Day! Notice the pink socks? I promise that you will only ever wear them this one day! You're manly enough to pull 'em off.


Such a dapper dude. Look at you stand so good! You are gonna be cruising around here way too soon!

First tooth! The next day, you had a second one right next to it, and soon after, a top one too! You are teething again, so you have moments of severely sad cries that break mama's heart. P.S. Look at those lovely lashes!!

Eatin' dinner! You keep growin' teeth and we won't need to puree all your stuff, you'll be munchin' steak right along with us!

Not too thrilled about the sweet potato...

Sad rash baby. :( Luckily, you never acted like it hurt or itched or bothered you at all. You don't look happy in these pictures, but it wasn't because of the rash.

Are you gonna be a redhead like daddy??? (see daddy peeking over the bed here?)

or is it more brown/blonde?!?

First boo-boo. I think you're ok...

"Mom! I am WAY too busy to take pictures right now!!"
"seriously, that is enough."

Luckily, you are so photogenic that I can get a good pic any time I want!








No comments:

Post a Comment