I don't know what it is about your Uncle AJ, but you adore him. When he's around, you can just stare at him and wave and say "Hi AJ!" over and over. Or fetch a ball for him over and over. Either one, really. As long as Uncle AJ is paying attention to you, you are thrilled.
The governement is shut down, has been since October 1, so he is out of work. (ridiculous... Hudson, this is not how we resolve problems). Anyways, last week, he came over to Grandma's house during the day and was playing fetch with his dog Penny and you decided you wanted in on it. You would pick the ball up in your mouth (yes, after it has been in Penny's mouth and on the grass...), run to AJ, give it to him and then plop yourself down on your butt to wait for him to throw it again. Grandma recorded it for me and I have to admit that it is pretty funny. And sad. Kiddo, we gotta get you around kids more- You are NOT a dog!!!
Anyways, today, you are spending an hour or so with Uncle AJ- ALONE. Just the two of you. YES, he volunteered to watch you while Grandma took Grandpa to the doctor. Actually, we are all impressed that he volunteered and are excited that he wanted to spend time with you. But I am a little nervous. I hope you are good for him. I hope he is good to you. I hope it goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment