Friday, February 28, 2014

Just a reminder

This is just a reminder that I LOVE YOU. It's been awhile since I last posted. I find it harder to do now because even though I have time to do it at work, it makes me miss you terribly. And it makes me hate my job a little. I hate that I have to be away from you. Doing nothing. Truly. I sit at this desk, staring at my pictures of you and your sister. My favorite part of the day is sending out my daily email, with a picture of you guys.

Just a quick run-down of the cute things you say:

  • "neigh boots and neigh hat" for your cowboy boots and cowboy hat. You are a true cowboy, kiddo, and a handsome one at that!
  • "I you!" at least that's what it sounds like to me, but I know it's "love you!" You started saying this a few months back, but we love it just as much now as we did then. We you too!
  • "Hut-son" 
  • "Ben-lee"
  • "Racy" (for Tracy)
  • "Race" (for Royce) The sound kind of changes from "a", but I don't know how to describe it...
  • "momma mom" for Grandma
  • "one, two, one, two, one" when counting. But you always know when it's time for 8, somehow, haha!
  • "def-ni-lee" for definitely, as in "definitely mine" 
  • "my Weedzee" for "Weezie
  • "good guys" and "bad guys"
  • "Go away, bad guys!"
The cute things you do:

  • You are a great big brother, always sneaking loves from Bentley
  • You love to play cowboy and always have your boots on. You'll wake up and put your boots on with your pajamas. You'll run around naked except for boots. You also love your "neigh hat." And you always want a rope. And a gun. 
  • You love torturing the dog. Luckily, Sadie loves you and is pretty good about it, merely growling a warning when she doesn't want to play.
  • You love your shows and always want them on, even if you don't plan on watching them. "No daddy's shows. No Grandpa's shows." At home, we will turn your movie on in your room and you will run between the living room to play and visit with me and daddy and your room to watch your shows. 
  • You are ready for spring and summer and warm weather. (We all are!) The snow is finally melted and when we went out the other day, you looked around and said "No snow! HOTROD time!!"
Awww, see, I'm missing you now! :( These are just a handful of all the fun, cute and loving things that you say and do, a mere sampling of why I love you soooooo much and always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment