I did not think that it would be hard to find blank board books. But it is proving to be difficult. I was sure that the school supply store would have them. Nope. When I find 'em I will definitely be buying bulk. Until I can add the pictures and assemble the book, here is story #1, Welcome Home Hudson!
On August 19, 2011, a beautiful baby boy was born. He was not supposed to be born until September 24, 2011. Because he was so anxious to see mom and dad, Hudson had to spend some extra time in the hospital.
Luckily, the hospital was very good to us. They helped Hudson learn how to breath and eat all by himself. They taught mommy and daddy how to take good care of Hudson.
Then, on August 30, they were ready to go home.
At home, Hudson had 2 doggies waiting for him, Sadie and Rigby. Rigby liked Hudson. Sadie didn’t really care either way, she was old like that.
At home, Hudson had a neat room that mommy, daddy and Grandma had painted and were still working on. It had a blue wall, which would soon have fishes and water animals on it. And it had a white wall with yellow and green stripes which would soon have lots of neat Beatles stuff on it.
At home, Hudson had lots of neat toys and clothes. He was already very loved and people kept giving him presents.
At home, Hudson had a mommy and a daddy who love him very, very much.
Welcome home Hudson!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment