Monday, October 31, 2011

October 27, 2011

Sweet, sweet boy. My bright-eyed boy, my little man, my fella, Hudson Michael Beck. I love you. I cannot get over how much I love you. You are 2 months old now. That amazes me! You are growing and learning so much!
At your 2 month checkup, you weighed 10 lb 7 oz and were 22 inches long. You are a little chunk with pinchable cheeks and leg rolls! So healthy! You are more awake and aware. You focus so hard you cross your pretty blue eyes! You are discovering your voice and love to babble and coo, making moms heart melt! You are so strong, holding your head up and looking around. If you had the balance, you'd be standing!

I am writing this from my desk at work. It's only my second day back but I miss you like crazy. You are perfectly safe and spoiled with Grandma P though. I just have to ask you a favor though... please don't love her more than me or forget me. I worry so much about this! I hate to miss anything with you! Even just knowing I'm not there to watch you sleep and breath hurts. All too soon, you will be walking and talking and I will miss so many beautiful moments. Today, Grandma says you are being extra cute and talking to her and just relaxing in your playpen. And I'm not there. :(

Gonna wrap this up before I start bawling!

LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!!
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment