Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mommymade Book #3- Things We Are Thankful For


It’s the time of year we show our thanks

for things we have and do,

And as you’ll see in this story,

there’s more than just a few.

Some are true and some are deep,

and some are just for fun,

We have so much to be thankful for,

and these people are just one.

The people we know and love have helped to make this book,

So read along, let’s have a look!


Things your mommy is thankful for

For really

I am thankful for my education and the opportunity to learn.

For silly

To be able to see--- and look good doin’ it!

Things your daddy is thankful for

For really

I am thankful for great friends who will always lend a hand.

For silly

Legos!!

Things your Grandma Perkins is thankful for

For really

I am thankful the chance to be a stay-at-home Grandma.

For silly

My dogs and all the fun they bring me!

Things your Grandpa is thankful for

For really

I am thankful for my two great kids.

For silly

Hot days out on the boat, fishing, drinking and having fun.

Things your Uncle AJ is thankful for

For really

I am thankful for the way I was raised and who I turned out to be because of it.

For silly

Grandpa’s Garage!

Things your Grandpa Beck are thankful for

For really

I am thankful for my freedom.

For silly

My elk! And going hunting.

Things your Grandma Weezie & Grandpa Bob are thankful for

For really

We are thankful for each other- for almost 52 years!

For silly

Our Mountain West Street News, and bringing the community together.

Things your Aunt Allie and Uncle Kyle are thankful for

For really

We are thankful for our jobs.

For silly

Our Toys! All the fun things we can have and do because of our jobs.

And EVERYONE is thankful for HUDSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment