Thursday, July 12, 2012
Behind on books...
Holy cow, kiddo. It's almost your 11 month birthday, (then your ONE YEAR!) and I haven't even done your 9 or 10 month books. I know your 9 month book is going to be about the dogs in our lives. That's whats got me stumped. I dread going through the pictures and seeing our goofy Rigger-beast. My heart still aches for him. I haven't even decided what to do for 10 months. Maybe a Lake Powell book? And now I have to do 11 months too. Hmmmm. Friends? You certainly have a few of those. And one of my favorite things to do is watch you have playdates with those friends. Yes, perhaps we will do friends. If we can ever get past Dogs. Wish me luck kiddo, and when you read this, go back and read these three books and remind me how much you love them, k?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment