Friday, March 16, 2012
March 16, 2012
Look at that! Almost a year since I first begged you to let us have a peek so we could know if you were a boy or a girl, and now you have a pretty firm "grip" on the fact that you're a boy! Yup, you have found your little boy parts. Every time we change you, your hands go right to it. You are quite proud, baby boy. For a while now, you've giggled every time I've had to clean up that area, making me feel like a perv. But at our last ped. appt. the doctor noticed that your circumcision seems to be healing back together, so I have to do the dirty work of stretching it now so that it doesn't tear sometime down the road- believe me, you'll thank me for this! You sure as heck better!!
Labels:
boy parts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment