Sweet Bugatti!
We a had a "bit" (HA!) of a scare yesterday. When I woke up and went potty, I realized that I was bleeding a little. I was so afraid of losing you, kiddo. I got into a doctor as soon as I could and he was able to get us a good look at you bouncing all around. I felt so relieved after seeing so much wiggling!! Doc said it just happens sometimes and told me to take it easy. Your daddy was so good. He took such good care of me and helped calm me down, even though he was just as scared as I was. The doctor gave us an early guess of your sex, and we're hoping for a confirmation when we go back on Friday, April 1 for our regularly scheduled visit. :)
I love you, kid!!!
~mom!
P.S. The rest of your life, I will be telling you to "don't touch that! Leave that alone! Leave your clothes on!" but this Friday, please, please, please give us a peek!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment