Hudson,
I look at babies as we go out and about. I ask mommies how old their baby is, then I remember back to when you where that age, or compare you to those close to your age. And you are ALWAYS MORE. More alert, more active, more social, and, obviously, more handsome and amazing.
My latest comparison was with Oaklee at the TreeHouse Museum. She is such a baby still, at 8 months old. She doesn't seem to notice the other kids playing. You were enthralled with big kids, reaching for them, wanting to play too. She smiles only if someone is directly interacting with her. You smile at everyone you see... especially the pretty girls! She doesn't reach for things or try to wiggle towards things. She does the army crawl a little bit, but even with that, she doesn't get around as much as you did with your rolling at this age. I know a part of it is the difference in how I am raising you and how Lacey is raising Oaklee, (you go everywhere, Lacey and Oaklee are happy homebodies- nothing wrong with that... for some people) but it's also so much about your personality.
You are truly MORE than any other baby your age. You have always been so observant and aware, so social, and you just go-go-go all the time! I LOVE IT!! I worry about having a second baby one day because I want one just like you. What if baby Beck #2 is calm or even, heaven forbid, shy?! What in the world would I do with a child unlike you?
As you get older and learn more and do more, you are even more loved by your mommy!
~mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment