I am working on your books for January, February and March. We just get so busy that I don't get to sit down and do them! But January is done and I am working on February and March (very exciting!). For February, I am making a book all about mommy and daddy falling in love. I have to go through old pictures of us, which is fun and hard all at the same time. It makes me happy and sad to see how much we've grown together. We've changed a lot, but only for the better. This summer we will celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I think that's pretty neat. I hope we can do something big and fun!
Anyways, I will get these finished soon, (I hope!) and then get started planning April and May! Yay!! So ready for some fun spring outdoor fun!!
I love you sweet boy!
~mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment