Monday, March 25, 2013

Bubba Hudson!

Sweet boy, you are gonna be a brother!! Bubba Hudson. I like the sound of that. Baby "Maserati" is due November 4. You are going to be an amazing brother! I can just imagine it now. As smart as you are, you are going to be so very helpful and have so much fun with your baby.

My biggest fear, of course, is not loving this baby as much as I love you. Is it even possible?!? Other mamas say it is, so I will believe them. Another worry I have is, will you feel left out? Will you know that I still love you as much as I do? Things will change, absolutely, but I have to believe that it will be for better. I have to believe that we can love both of you with everything we have, that we can find a way to share time with both of you. I am determined, baby boy. This is not only going to work, this is going to be amazing. I love you, always will.

~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment