First, a silly little story, one of those "remember when" moments- Earlier this week, at Grandma's house, you somehow got into the Vick's vapo-rub. You spread it all over your hair like hair gel. I don't really know where you got the idea to do that, we don't use product in your hair. I guess you just wanted to be a little greaser. And greasy you were. For 3 days, even after several washes.
Next, just something that amuses me- You are such a social butterfly! You LOVE people. Everywhere we go, you are admired by people because of how cute you are, and you just eat it up. At club meeting each month, you find someone new to sit with. Last month it was Frank and Jane, probably because they were sitting right behind us and were sharing their fries with you. But you sat with them most of the meeting, drawing on their agenda notes and playing with your cars. This month is was Jil and her granddaughters. They came in a little late, and as soon as they did, you ran up to them and had the biggest "wave" for them, especially the younger granddaughter, Lydia. (I think she was about 6?) I tried to drag you away so they could eat but Jil insisted you were fine, so I let you stay. You climbed all over Lydia, sharing her scone. You sat there most of the meeting, occassionally pointing to Royce while he was talking to holler "Daddy!" And then, of course, there was the few minutes before meeting actually started when Uncle AJ got you to bite me. Crazy kid!
You adore your Uncle AJ. I don't know why. He's definitely been trying harder to have a relationship with you these last few months, but even so, he's kind of a big old grump. But you adore him. Even when he doesn't have Georgia with him. He walks in to Grandma's house or wherever we are and you point at him or run to him. He usually barks something along the lines of "WHAT DO YOU WANT??!" but you follow him around, climb up to sit next to him or just stare him down. Maybe you're just trying to figure him out. If you ever get an answer, fill me in, k?
I guess that's it for now. I know there are more, I just don't write them down right away and then I forget about them for awhile. You are just way too cute and do way too many cute things.
I love you, little man, love, mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment