Thursday, May 16, 2013

Big, protective brother

Well, little man, you get to be the big protector I always imagined. You are going to have a baby sister!! You get to tease her and torment her (well, not get to, but you're going to anyways...), but you also get to protect her and look out for her. When she starts school, you get to be the big brother walking her to class, probably hand-in-hand. When she goes on her first date, you get to intimidate the fella and give her the big brother talk. And until then, you get to teach her all the neat things that both boys and girls can do- EVERYTHING!! She's going to grow up wanting to be just like you, then she will have crushes on all your buddies, and there will be times when she will want nothing at all to do with you. But you will be such good friends. Ya know, Uncle AJ and I were best friends in high school, and for a long time afterwards. Even as kids, we hung out with each other's friends. Of course we fought, just like you and Bentley will, but when someone else wants to fight her, you will be the first person to protect her, I just know it.

I love you, and you will always be my favorite little boy :)

Love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment