Bitty Bugatti,
Six months is a long time to wait after 25 years of waiting! Too long. I have a doctors appointment today to see if they have any suggestions. I just want to be a mommy!
On the positive side, I am now a documenter. I write things down and take more pictures than ever before, because I want you to know how happy daddy and I are, and how much happier you will make us. We want to be parents so badly! We are growing so much together, falling more in love each day, thinking about you, planning for you.
My biggest fear has always been the inability to conceive. Oh, baby, I will love you no matter how you come to us, but I long to feel you growing in me. I want to have morning sickness and fat ankles! I want to waddle.
I love you!
~mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment