Yay, baby! I went to the ob/gyn yesterday and he's helping me get on track. He prescribed 10mg Provera for 10 days. This is just like the Progesterone and should help me have a period. Five days into my period, I have to start 50mg Clomid, to induce ovulation. Twelve days into my cycle, I have to start using ovulation kits each day. This should help me and daddy find the best baby-making days for us. On day 21, I have to go into the doctor's office to have a blood test. I had no idea making a baby was so mathematical!! I always thought it was more about chemistry and science. I never was very good at math...
But for now, all I can do is take my pills and relax. And relax, I will! In fact, later today, me, daddy, AJ, Mat, Kyle, Alex and Caitie are leaving on vacation! We are going to an NSRA car show in Pueblo, Colorado. We are all very excited!!!
1+1=baby!
Love you,
~mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment