Friday, October 28, 2011

November 6, 2010

Hello Bugatti Buggy!
Yesterday was our consultation with the specialist. We actually didn't go to U of U, he also referred us to a place called Reproductive Care Center in Sandy, and they were the first to call us back and get us in.
I went into the appt. in high spirits, excited to get answers, and left feeling happy and full of hope. We're gonna try lots of things, starting with another Provera-induced period. On cycle day 3, I have to go back to RCC for blood work, where they will test: Estradiol E2, follicle stimulating hormone, TSH, Free T4, 17OH Progesterone, DHEA sulfate, total testosterone, AMH and Hemoglobin AIC. I will also have an ultrasound. And daddy will provide a semen sample to be analyzed. That is the end of daddy's testing. I'm just starting! After the blood is drawn, I'll start 150mg of Clomid for 5 days. Between days 5-10, I have to schedule a hysterosalpingogram, a procedure where they flush my fallopian tubes with water and x-ray to see if the tubes are open. I'm kind of afraid of this, but they say it's only mildly uncomfortable, with cramping. The day before the procedure, I have to start an antibiotic called Doxycycline that I use for 3 days. Day of, I take 600-800 mg Ibuprofen and a Diazepam 10mg 45 minutes before the procedure. After the procedure, I start 850mg of Glucophage, which makes my body more susceptible to the Clomid. And then I start the ov. kits on day 10 and hope and pray for a +.

So, baby, there's a plan in place!
I love you!!
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment