Friday, October 28, 2011

March 2, 2010

Well, Baby Bugatti, the room isn't done... or started... but my head is spinning with ideas and I'm collecting storage boxes. Just wanted you to know that I am excited for waking up sick, swollen ankles, crazy cravings, wild mood swings, feeling fat and an outtie belly button. I'm looking forward to a long, painful delivery and my first over-night at the hospital. I just can't wait to see what these Braxton Hicks and contractions feel like. Can't wait for our 2am feeding parties! Afterall, I don't really NEED sleep. Nothing would make me happier than changing your dirty diaper, cleaning your messy face and spot cleaning breast-milk spit up off my clothes. Right now, it's just way too easy to go anywhere. If only I could pack around a car seat, stroller, diaper bag, toys, treats and bottles.
But, mostly, I can't wait to know you're growing.

I love you, baby, and even if I complain, I always will.
Every little bit of you, every little thing.
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment