Friday, October 28, 2011

July 14, 2010

Bug!
I've been home from Pueblo for almost a month. There's just not much to tell on the baby-front. I've finished both hormones and now we're just waiting. The Clomid gave me weird, vivid nightmares. But it'll all be worth it!!
Daddy and I have been busy!! Pueblo was so much fun!! There was almost 2200 cars! And the best part was that we all got along! That's tough when you're traveling with so many! But dad and I just worried about ourselves. And you, of course. We got teased pretty good when we went back to the hotel one day for some baby-making. We returned with ice, so we all call it "getting ice" now! Even though we knew my body wasn't cooperating, we had to try. I told you, kid, we ain't giving up! Anyways, Pueblo was great. There's more about it, and pictures, on my blog... http://trulyclassic.blogspot.com
Since Pueblo, we've had car shows, baseball games and fireworks. Plus, we're planning our car show, which is in 2 days! This will be our 5th year. And Sunday is our 7 year anniversary! We probably won't do much to celebrate... other than maybe make you! The timing would be perfect and it would be great to say you were conceived on our anniversary!
Also, next Thursday we leave for Washington D.C. to spend time with Grandpa Perkins.
We've got a lot of exciting things happening, baby, but I'm always thinking about you and praying for news!

Love you,
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment