Friday, October 28, 2011

November 22, 2010

Today is cycle day 4. I just knew that as careful as I've been with all my paperwork, and as organized as I've been, something would go wrong.
1st- My cycle started on a Friday, so day 3 stuff would have to be on day 4. Not a biggie. Done.
2nd- Days 7-10, for my hysterosalpingogram, fall over the Thanksgiving holiday, so we squeezed it into day 6.
3rd- I was so anxious to start the meds that I forgot to wait for the bloodwork.
Anyways, I am really hoping that none of that will mess anything up too much. That's all I can do, really. And try again NEXT time.

So... the day "3" stuff...
First, they did an internal ultrasound, just to check out my ovaries and see what's happening in me. I didn't understand a lot of what he was doing, measuring the uterus, lining, etc. But he did have some trouble finding my left ovary, he had to push down on my stomach and look behind the uterus. Also, he showed me the maturing eggs in the ovaries. I have a lot, which is consisant with my messed up cycle. In one ovary, I had about 20, the other, about 15. A "normal" number would be 5-10. I'm glad daddy wasn't there, he would have automatically assumed that that means they'll all drop at once and he'll be octodaddy. Unfortunately, I am not entirely sure that that isn't a high possibility. I love you, kid(s?), and I would adore twins, even 3 of you, but any more would be sooo very difficult for your daddy. But, we'll cross that bridge if or when we get there.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment