Home from Lake Powell and finally catching up on the day-to-day stuff. It was a great trip- mostly baby-free! Had to ask Gma P to quit teasing me about them not being grandparents yet- had to tell her that the constant reminders that I'm not a mom yet hurt. And I couldn't help but think about how next year's trip might be different, with a baby, but those were all good thoughts. And I've finally decided that maybe it's ok that I'm not preggers yet. Afterall, when I do become a mommy, it's a FOREVER thing. That's huge! The closer I get to my forever stages, the more I think RIGHT NOW is okay. Right Now, it's just me and Royce- falling more in love each day. Right Now, I'm just a secretary at UOP with little responsibility. Right Now, I'm just a student, responsible for learning... Not Teaching! And I'm happy! :)
But that certainly doesn't mean we're not still trying! And baby-making is tricky when you're camping with family! But that didn't stop me and daddy! :) One night, after everyone else went to bed, daddy and I snuck off and did some baby-making on a ROCK!! So if you come out with sand in your eyes, we'll know why!
So I haven't called an ob/gyn yet. Maybe I'll let nature take it's course for awhile... at least we can have fun with it!
Love you, Baby! You "Rock" my world!!
~mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment