Wow! I can't believe it's been so long!! I guess since I am always talking to you and often blogging or facebooking about you, I forget to actually write!! We've known since April 1st that you are a healthy, perfect Baby BOY! Our first son, handsome HUDSON! We are so excited! We've now had 5 ultrasounds and it is always so fun to see you grow and wiggle. I am half way through my pregnancy and loving every minute of it! I feel great. I love my growing bump! I love how daddy glows when we talk about you. I love that he tickles and cuddles my tummy. I love the tiny movements I feel inside me and cannot wait for him to feel them too! I asked him the other night, "What do you want Hudson to call you? Dad? Daddy? Pop? Pa?" and he looked at me and started blowing spit bubbles, "He's a baby, he won't be able to call me anything but that for awhile." Such a nerd!! Anyways, life is finally settling down, with my internship over in 4 days. Hopefully I will get better at this! I love you Hudson!!
~pretty mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment